Monday 12 February 2018

Stepping between Games - Squaduary Feb 2018. Heresy Era Imperial Fists, Rapier Quad Bolter Battery......Part 2

Hi All

Bluddtoof here with an update on my #Squaduary 2018 project; Imperial Fists Heresy Era Rapier Quad Bolters.
I've got the Main armour done and the base coat of all the leadbelcher down. WIP shots....















I am in reality a little further on as I've Nuln washed all the steel, just waiting for it to dry before taking photos. So I'm well on the way. That's the bulk of the time consuming stuff done, just the fun detailing left and then weathering etc.

More to come next weekend, hope you're all enjoying #Squaduary as much as I am.

Bluddtoof

6 comments:

  1. Cheers bud. Finishing on time should be a shoe in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! you are way ahead of my #squaduary progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great progress mate, really coming together nicely. These will be great the first outing I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete