Friday 24 May 2019

Necrons Prepare for Battlefield Birmingham Doubles 2019

Hi All,

I am busy preparing for Battlefield Birmingham doubles on the 8th and 9th June.  Me and Redmist have decided to take our long standing force of the Necrons.  So in order to do the some new reinforcement were in order starting with some additional destroyers.  Why destroyers because as everyone knows they are the best unit in the current codex...




The paint job is designed to match the scheme of many years and is easy to reproduce and effective.  I do like the Necrons for getting stuff on the table quickly!  Next up is a new Cryptek!  Now this mini has moved to my new favourite Necron mini it has a great pose, so much detail, imposing and was just cool to paint.  So despite the simple scheme I tried to level up the metal work with the highlighting etc...  See what you think.




So hopefully you like these two new additions to my army.  Constructive feedback is always welcome.  Soon I will be sharing Redmists Seraptek Heavy Construct!

Cheers

That's all folks

Doc out............... 



2 comments:

  1. Cryptek looks great! Destroyers are always great, I have a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siph, I did enjoy that Cryptek and destroyers well they are useful!

      Delete