Sunday 24 February 2019

Ork Deff Dreads

Hi All

Bluddtoof here with a showcase of my latest Orky reinforcements, these 3 dreads complete my 1000pt list for an upcoming doubles tournament, I'm pairing with Innermech who's bringing a classic speed freaks list, so I'll be supplying the ard stuff!



The list is a Big Mek w SAG, a small unit of grots , Gorkanaut, 3 dreads and 6 kanz



The 3 dreads are conversions of the old metal models with a hefty application of bits box.
And of course they'll also come in handy for future missions in our narrative campaign, The Cypra Incident.
Here's a bunch of pics...





















Hope you like em, C & C welcome as ever.

Bluddtoof

4 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! Love the colors and all the little conversions. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ever I am liking the old school stuff, plus the nice Orky conversions to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one with the belly gun the best and i like the old school feel overall. Looking forward to blowing them up with the 19th! Also you can update the sidebar with another completed target!

    Cheers

    DOC

    ReplyDelete