Wednesday 19 July 2017

Perverts on your knees...


Evening all
Firstly abit of music to keep the noise marines happy

In my absence the world has been torn apart and a girlyman is walking round pretending he's the Emperor sowing his geneseed wildly. I haven't yet dived into 8th edition and as my chapter (Space Wolves) don't have a very good history of playing well with others I'm in no rush for big marines, just think I'll use what I have till I've played abit more.

Anyhow what i am doing is scratching another itch and diving into 30k. So far i'm painting my blob squad and the characters from the Calth box set after that a support squad, heavy weapons squad and a contempor. Then maybe abit of zone mortallis while i collect vehicles

Here are some WIP shots of the Emperor's Children, waiting for shoulder pads to arrive before I continue. 


The Chaplin is the nearest completion




Cannon fodder

Legion Vexilla/Sergeant/Nuncio-vox
 The Sergeants chest eagle is off a 40k marine torso and the Nuncio-vox is kitbashed from drop pod harness' and an auspex

Nuncio-vox



Sergeant and corporal
The Sergeant and what I call a Corporal are magnestised and the Corporal head can be swap so i can make 2 10 man squads out of the blob if needed.




thats about it for now, the only question left is are they goodies or baddies
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Loyal Emperors Children, just misguided by the Laer Blade...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats the world coming to when you can't trust a demon :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see some purple rock gods on the blog

    ReplyDelete