Monday 23 May 2016

Showcase - Pre Heresy Dark Angels Leviathan Dreadnought

Hi All,

Heres my first post on my own without the watchful eye of doc, showcased here is my newly finished 30k pre heresy Dark Angels Leviathan Dreadnought with storm cannon and grav flux bombard, to start I thought I would pose him a bit differently by mounting his foot on a 30k marine, I airbrushed the body in a mix of black and grey, painted all the ancillary colours (silver and red) then highlighted the model. And added a few washes , the grav flux I have used a bit of OSL in a jade green did not want it to bright, I weathered the model with a mix of weathering powders and sponge not tried that before result came out OK as for the base I carried on my theme of Mars using forge world runs weathering powders , I painted the mk3 marine world eater Colours . Hope you all like not done this before a lot more things to learn.
Here are a few pics:









I have a lot more to showcase on here but as with me all this new stuff takes me a little time to figure out what I'm doing. C and C are very welcome to point me in the right direction.

That's all for the moment

Innermech signing off.....



3 comments:

  1. Looks great man, I hope the one I am working on comes out looking as cool as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy sure yours will be good good model to pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's looking awesome man, really nice - loving the green OSL, top job.

    ReplyDelete