Friday 28 December 2018

Heresy Era Imperial Fists; Leviathan Dreadnought

Hi All

Bluddtoof here with a long overdue post to showcase my Heresy Imperial Fists Leviathan Dreadnought....




My long term goal is to have a mixed force available for both 30k and 40k, with some models unique to one or the other but most able to field in either.
The Leviathan is equipped  to fit in either, with Heavy Flamers.
I fielded this against Docs Deathguard and the guns are devastating against infantry!

A few more shots...






I tried a new way (for me) of doing OSL which I saw online, it comprises a white base and then alternating blue glaze and white dry brush, many times! I basically kept on adding alternating layers until I got bored! Thankfully I was happy with the result. It needs more practice I feel but I'm pleased with the intensity of the glow.

Hope you like, C & C welcome as always.

Bluddtoof

6 comments:

  1. Sweet looking machine. I think the glow effects look fine, personally. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, those guns will be devastating against Imperial Knights as well as Infantry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it man and its a great sculpt too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bud. Yeah a great model. Tempted by more.....

      Delete