Monday 5 November 2018

Cult Uprising Genestealer Cult Showcase

Hi All,

Doc here with a showcase post for my Genestealer Cult gang for our upcoming Necromunda Campaign.  I have named them the Purple Sun which just popped into my head from somewhere.  Anyway I am very happy with the outcome of this little gang and in time I hope I will need to paint some more as my gang grows in the campaign in the meantime here is some pictures:

                                  Omega                                                 The Purple Sun

 Slithro

 Slugger

Ridge 

 Xeni

 Scatter Brain

 Boom

 Snam

 Purstub

 The Purple Sun

Hope you like my new gang as always comments are welcome.

Cheers

Doc Out

4 comments:

  1. I love you color scheme, here! Feels more authentic than brighter schemes I've seen, but that's probably down to my own personal (dark) aesthetic when painting in this genre. Awesome looking team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dam, I dont think I could paint them bright they are in a horror theme for me Cheers

      Delete
  2. Great stuff, not much purple tho... maybe “setting sun”. Look great, love the dark moody look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud, quite like setting sun Siph although Purple Sun will come into it more once I paint icon bearer and adorn scenery with Purple Sun posters

      Delete