Monday 7 May 2018

Showcase Knight Armigers - Battlefield Birmingham Prep Rolls on

Hi All,

Doc here to showcase my pair of Imperial Knight Armigers.  Love these figures and so pleased with the outcome.  In a copy of Boss Bludtoofs format I will do the showcase pictures first followed by some WIP shots.

I have decided to stick to the pre hersey Makabius colour scheme so they match my Acheron Knight.  Eventually I will move to the option to play a full knight army with a lancer and gallant squirrelled away still to be built.

The other reason I am happy with these is I am going further into a model before coming away from the airbrush.  I started just priming with the airbrush.  For these models I put first layers down on all the metal, metallic blue and cream.  Then I braved painting the feet and exhaust vents without masking and was pleased to find out my aim and skills allowed that to work.

I am also pleased with the basic conversion work to increase the movement in the poses and the raiding of the bits box bases have worked well also.  Right DOC enough waffle show us the minis!









Some WIP shots



Any constructive feedback is welcome.  I now have 6 Scions and 1 vulture left to complete before mid June Battlefield Birmingham event.

Cheers

DOC

7 comments: