Sunday 19 March 2017

Khemri Blood Bowl Team - Showcase


Evening All

Doc here with a showcase of my completed converted Tomb Kings / Khemri team.  They are all converted from the old GW range now out of production.  I will say this was a fun little project and I decided to complete a full 16 player roster (ever hopeful that I might get to that number).

So the rest of the post is going to be very picture heavy.....


Full team shot including converted turn, re roll and score markers


In action against skaven in my first game a 3-0 loss (eek) I will say they are a hard team to play at first

Ok so close ups


All my Lineman




Tomb Guard (yes I can start with 4 strength 5 blockers!) 



Blitz Ra's (why Ra's its a throwback to how they used to be named in a previous version of the game) 


Thro Ra's (one using the human ball and one the orc ball)


My converted counters (seemed easy to do using the bitz box)

So what do you reckon of the team comments are always welcome the base names have caused a split opinion amongst the code40k players what do you reckon needed or not?

Cheers All

DOC out......





4 comments:

  1. Love these Doc - and even better in the flesh(?)! Was a really good blood bowl day, can't wait for round two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking really good Doc, can't wait to face them with my Human Team, my ogre is gonna have a great game smashing bones lol

    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Red looking forward to your first game

      Delete