Tuesday 16 September 2014

Chapter on its way to full strength

Another month has flown by but at least I have been painting.

Two important events have happened that should improve my blog posting regularity:


  1. I have signed up to this years Tale of Painters on the Warseer forums
  2. I have new phone which hopefully takes better pictures



the aim of the tale of painters is top paint about 2000pts over the course of 12 months. that is 200pts a month with 2 joker months in case you are a bit busy.

As ever I will be expanding my Marines towards Chapter strength along with a little bit of inquisition to keep an eye on them.

currently this month I have been painting:

Tactical Squad
Venerable Dreadnought
Landspeeder (9th one!)
3 servo skulls
Drop Pod


This month I am doing far more than the 200pts because next month I am in the States for over half of it and won't be getting much done and I don't want to use my jokers just yet.

Photos:






most have these have had their base coats done and most of their highlighting. I am currently working on the details and will be ready for the 1st months entry in the tale.

and finally some better pictures of the Inquisitor that will be keeping an eye on the Marines



2 comments:

  1. Love that inquisitor model! Looking wicked cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to you fielding the entire chapter in one of our apoc games ... Epic

    ReplyDelete