Thursday 9 January 2014

Worcester War 2 - Only 4 Weeks To Go........

Hi All,



So at time of writing we have 4 spots remaining at Worecster War 2.  That means 26 players bearing down on Whittington Village Hall on the 8th Feb for geek fun.   I'm excited for our second event.  I think some of the lessons learned from the first event will now bear fruit and I'm looking forward to Inner Mech joining me in the organising stakes.  So with 4 weeks to go what does that mean.....

Well the players will be frantically finishing the painting and army lists.  I look forward to seeing those a good week before the event wink wink nudge nudge!  As for the organisers Me and IMech will be playing with a big saw at the weekend whilst we make some additional boards for the event.  We are also working very hard on some new scenery which I look forward to showcasing in the run up to the event.

The rules pack for the event is available here.

More coming soon

DOC out

No comments:

Post a Comment