Thursday 31 March 2016

Showcase Cerastus Knight-Castigator

In my last post I was undecided if I was to paint up my scouts or start my second knight.

Well as you can see from the title I made my decision.

This is my CERASTUS KNIGHT-CASTIGATOR.





It is the same colour scheme as the lancer and here they are together. I still need to do the transfers, but i will do them both together now they are complete.



I am a big fan of this type of knight rather the the normal one from GW. My next purchase for the knights has already been made…..

In the long term want to complete a household, but I need to figure out how to get the “GW” knight to fit in with these taller models. Maybe I just have to build them all as crusaders with the top weapon to give the added height.

I am currently working on my 3rd squad of centurions. This time armed with heavy bolters, and I have started the camo cloaked scouts


I hope to have these done in the next few days when I can hopefully look to start either a fire raptor or a storm eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment