Well its the first day of 2011 time to wrap up 2010 objectives and set 2011's.
1. Play 24 games in 2010 of 40K and Fantasy. (27 Games played)
2. Paint 100 figures. (only 56 models painted in 2010)
3. Build river and bridge (fully built see early posts for pics)
4. Compete in the most sporting manner possible (the most difficult objective to judge but i think on the whole ive improved and become more conscious of my opponents enjoyment of the game than ever before)
Not bad 2011's objectives are
1. Play 20 games in 2011. (this is less so i concentrate on the modelling side of the hobby)
2. Paint 120 figures in 2011. (10 per month an update on the blog)
3. Build a Mono rail terrain piece for 40K.
4. Build objective markers for 40k and fantasy armies
I would encourage all hobbyists to set themselves objectives for the year ahead. It certainly helped me achieve in 2010 and i hope it will in 2011.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL.