Wednesday 30 January 2019

Arming for the Cypra Incident.......Looted Wagon

Hi All

Bluddtoof here with another update on my work for Waaagghhhh! Bluddtoof and our narrative campaign; "The Cypra Incident; Birth of The Beast of Cypra"
This time it's a shiny new Looted Wagon....



This is the fourth one I've built over the 20 years since I started this army, and definitely my favourite so far. It's based on a leman russ chassis which I widened and reversed the track sections. Then it was a simple matter of taking weapons from my bits box, the kilkannon was a spare from a battle wagon kit, the zap gun is actually a Forge world big zzappa but I like the oversized nature. The rokkits are old white metal from the depths of a 30 year old bits box, I frankly have no idea, please let me know if you recognise em.

Here's a few more angles...





















I love this model and I had a blast painting it, I applied a lot of sponge weathering and a combination of blended washes and weathering powders to try for a really grubby look. After the near catastrophe of the Deffkoptas I really reined in the colour palette for this and focused on a very red look.
I also did this on the last model for the next campaign mission; a wazbommblastajet which will be the subject of my next post.

Hope you like this, as ever C & C welcome.

Bluddtoof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment