Tuesday 31 December 2013

Dreadful December - Space Marine Dreadnought Collection

This project that we started was great as it gave me impitus to get on and paint something. I have already painted 6 dreadnaughts for a previous tournament last year.
Here they are

I have 2 ironclads



2 close support dreads


And 2 long range support dreads


They were part of a drop pod list which worked surprisingly well.

The work with the dreads and the new marine codex (inc forgeworld) updates I quite fancy the salamander hq dread in a Lucius drop pod.

I have a few plans to set in motion for the upcoming Worcester War 2 in February.

The new marine codex has plenty of options so I need to sit down with a bottle of good red wine to see what lists I can come up with

See you in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment