Wednesday 18 December 2013

Dread-full December, Thunderbolts Relic Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought, More Progress.

Hi All

Been busy painting my Contemptor for the last week or so now and I've reached the final stages, most of the detailing is done now and I'm starting on the white plating. This will be a long process as the model will have a lot of white plating as you can see from the large amount of grey which is the base coat for the white. Done the first coat on the right leg and crotch...it's a start!
I've also repositioned him on the base as I wasn't wholly happy, I've moved him forward slightly and rotated him 90 degrees which places him launching off the front face of the rocks now, which I think gives him a greater sense of momentum.
Piccies......







More later...

Bluddtoof

No comments:

Post a Comment