Wednesday 4 December 2013

Progress on Dread-Full December - Death Guard Contemptor and Hellbrute

DOC back again with my Dread update....

So first off my Contemptor is built and primed (my god I've actually done something!!)  I have also magnetised the arms and made a pin slot for the cyclone missile launcher and fully painted a CodedesignsUK base.  Pictures:





Ok I love this figure its awesome but I have had some problems getting this far.  First off magnets great but bloody fiddly and yes I got the polarity wrong DOH!  Also there were a few air bubbles which I filled with green stuff and lastly if you look closely despite and proper wash before commencing the build in places the paint hasn't taken that well.  Despite this I'm still confident of a nice finish!

This isn't all though my other entry will be a chaos hellbrute.  This was a fair simpler build being a push fit model.  The detail is amazing for a starter set model though and it is taking me some time to get the base colours down before the washing can commence.  Here is a couple of work in progress shots...

 

 

Ok folks that's all for now back in a few days with a further update.  Early feedback and comments is always welcome.

Doc out...

1 comment: