Sunday 30 April 2017

Death Guard 30K Progress More Build, More Prime, More Games

Evening Folks,

Longtime no post, adopting two children will do that for you but I wouldn't change it for the world. Hobby has become my chief chill out mechanism in the last few months.

So DOC what have you been up to....  Well building first!  I have built the following:

2 Medusa's
3 Rapier with Laser Destroyers
10 MK2 Assault Marines
5 MK3 Legion Tactical Marines

I haven't taken many pictures as I go but here is one of some of the recent builds.  I really don't like the single fist up legionnaire so he is being changed.


I joked with the guys here's a picture of the primed car park......  Still haven't dialled down how to upscale my paint scheme to tanks.  Odd really as normally find tanks straight forward :-(


I also managed to have a couple of games with the army although I couldn't of been more embarrassed by the state of play using a resin coloured army.  I aim to try and move forward with this a little this year around moving house, kids and finishing the masters.  So I will need to be realistic how much I can get done.

A couple of battle shots illustrate state of play:


I had a couple of match ups with Dark Bristles and his Mechanicum.  Incredibly tough games but great fun nevertheless.  Also fist time playing on the gamemat.eu mats we have all purchased lovely things to game on.  


Second game versus Boss Bludtoof opposite of above with me dishing out....  30K is so brutal and these were Boss's first games of 30k and he likened it to playing apocalypse for the level of destruction.  I can say you will be all in for a treat soon as Boss starts his Imperial Fist legion so look out for them coming to this blog.

Till next time when hopefully I can show you something painted up!

Cheers

DOC out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment