Saturday 13 February 2010

Luko Dakka's WIP Sneak Preview

Well, I've finally got all my new additions to my growing Nurgle Army! As a first post I thought I'd show what I will be working on in the next week or so.
So, as you can see from the pic:


-
1 Nurgle Terminator Lord
5 Deathguard Termies (FW parts)
10 Plague Marines (FW parts)
I'll be doing a Start to Finish/Sprue to Basing, complete guide with work in progress photos.
From inspecing the Sprues so far it looks like a hell of a lot of cleaning up on the resin side of things. The plastic sprues I must say are very generous with plenty of extras which are great for, adding to other models and mix and matching the different boxed sets. I think a quick eye over the codex to confirm weapon choices and then it'll be on to the build!
More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment